Any capitalised terms used herein without definition shall have the meanings assigned to them in the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the “GDPR”).
For this Policy, “you” are the “User” or the “Data Subject”.
The controller of your Personal Data is Dorkins Limited, company organized in Malta with registration number C 21098 and registered address at Dorkins Limited, 63, Tower Sixty 3, Level 1, Tower Road, Sliema, SLM 1609, Malta, (the “Controller”). The Controller belongs to Dorkins Limited.
The Controller is reachable at email@example.com or on, +356 21323387.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
When you make a purchase or attempt to purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including:
(i) your name;
(ii) your billing address;
(iii) your shipping address (if different from your billing address and if required);
(iv) your mobile number.
We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill and process any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- communicate with you
- screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
The legal basis for processing the Order Information is the performance of a contract, which corresponds to the Terms of Service between the User and the Controller (“the Contract”).
The provision of Personal Data by the User is a requirement necessary to enter into the Contract, and the Data Subject is obliged to provide the Order Information to enter into said Contract.
In case of failure by the User to provide the Order Information, the Contract cannot be validly concluded.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
We may share your Personal Data with:
(i) other companies which make part of the Dorkins Group, all of which are registered in the European Union and comply with the provisions of the GDPR;
(ii) third party payment processing services to process your payment to us;
(iii) third party service providers that we engage to deliver the Products you have ordered and to manage any returns or exchanges of such Products;
(iv) Woo Commerce. You can read more about how Woo Commerce uses your Personal Data here: (www.woocommerce.com);
(v) Google Analytics. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Research and analytics companies -We may share personal details to allow research companies and feedback providers to contact you directly on our behalf in order to capture your opinions on our products, services, websites and apps. We may ask these research companies to analyse the results so that we can better understand your online experience, which will help us to improve our services. We only provide them with the information they need to perform their function. This may take the form of a survey, where you may be asked to review a product or service you’ve bought or provide general feedback on our products and services. You will always have the choice about whether to take part in our market research or surveys.
We may share information with specialist companies to analyse customer information to help us better understand how you use our services and to tailor products, services and offers that may be relevant for you.
We utilise companies that help us track and record the way you navigate our website, so that we can understand your online experience and use it to improve our services and offer a more personalised experience.
- Product technicians –We use professional third party companies to assist us in independently reviewing issues and complaints with our products. We will share information with these technicians to allow them to review the product and return it to you or to review the product in your home.
- Regulators and the Police -We will share data with regulators and other official bodies (including law enforcement) if they make formal requests or pursuant to legal proceedings.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Data to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Additionally, please note that your information may be transferred outside of the European Economic Area, namely to Canada and the United States, always under appropriate and legitimate safeguards.
Your Personal Data will not be transferred to international organisations.
If you purchase a product from the Site, you have the right to:
(i) access Personal Data we hold about you;
(ii) ask that your Personal Data be corrected, updated, or deleted;
(iii) restrict and/or object the processing of your Personal Data;
(iv) lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us.
Order Information will be retained for as long as the User remains a registered customer of the Site. Once the user opts-out, the Order Information is deleted.
Information which the Company is obliged by law to retain, such as that contained in invoices and tax documents, will be retained for as long as required by the applicable legislation.
- This Policy may be updated from time to time to reflect in line with changes to our practices, or for other operational, legal, or regulatory reasons.
- The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 16.
- Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.